200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training Program
Who Can Attend?
Anyone who has had at least 30 hours of yoga (about 20 classes), LOVES YOGA, and wants to learn more about him or herself. A Teacher. Training is NOT only for experts; it’s for anyone!
Each weekend offers a focus designed to bring you deeper into your practice and help you more clearly express the art of teaching. All weekends will have each of the following components in addition to the weekend theme: Sanskrit, Anatomy, Philosophy, Asana, Meditation, Pranayama. Additional specific key elements will be introduced each weekend.
You might be concerned that it’s all asana. You might be concerned that it’s all sitting and listening. Don’t panic! Sessions alternate between up-tempo periods of asana practice and contemplative periods of group discussion, meditation, and pranayama.
What Will You Learn?
Ever had that feeling during class that there’s a lot more to know about a certain pose, or alignment technique, or idea, but the teacher is only giving you a piece of it because of time constraints? Are you curious about the process of becoming a teacher and deepening your understanding of all the limbs of yoga?
All hours accredited by Yoga Alliance. With completion of parts 1 and 2 + curriculum coursework, students will receive 200 credit hours for a 200-hour RYT (Registered Yoga Teacher) registration.
Each Weekend’s Schedule
- Fridays: 7:30-9:30pm
- Saturdays: 10am-3:30pm
- Sundays: 10am-3:30pm
2017 Dates – NEW
- Jan 13-15th “The World of Yoga”
- Feb 3-Feb 5th “Alignment and Key Teaching Elements”
- Mar 3-5th “Sequencing and Language”
- Mar 31-Apr 2nd “Assist and Adapt to All Levels”
- Jun 2-4th “Anatomy of movement, diagnostic techniques”
- Aug 4-6th “Testing for range of motion, creating a private practice”
- Sept 15-17th “Tools of the trade and bringing in the “elements””
- Oct 13-15th “Adjusting, Assisting and “Make the class an event””
- Nov 3-5th “Workshops (experiential)/special events and advertising techniques”
- Dec 1-3rd “Tools of the trade: Elements of Advertising Package/Proposal, Develop you specialty. Praticums all weekend.”
Costs & Online Payment Links
- Deposit: $100 Non-Refundable and Non-Transferable Deposit – Will be deducted from Tuition Costs below at first payment.
- 200-Hr Program: $2,200 total if paid in full by January 8th, 2015
- Part One: $900 total if paid in full by January 8th, 2015
- Part Two: $1,350 total if paid in full by June 10th, 2015
- Installment Option: $275 per weekend session
- Book costs separate (approximately $75)